Remote control 1
Remote control 2
- Ultrasonic cutting is the cutting by mechanical vibration at a high frequency, more than 20 kHz per second. In industrial applications, frequencies between 20 kHz and 40 kHz are most commonly used.
- Ultrasonic cutting machines are widely used in the food industry for cutting: cheese, meat and sausages, dough and bakery products, candy and sweets, frozen foods.
Specifications of the ultrasonic cutting knife
Ultra Esatto — 400
Ultrasonic cutting unit is manufactured according to individual features and preferences
|Frequency||20 to 40 kHz|
|Cutting range||400×600 mm|
|Maximum cutting height||60 mm|
|Overall dimensions of generator (LxWxH)||1300х1280х1700 mm|
- No matter which operator does the cutting, the product will always be cut equally professionally, consistently and accurately.
- Ultrasonic production equipment helps optimize and speed up production without sacrificing product quality
- We design and manufacture cutting equipment according to your requirements and in compliance with international standards.
- We install the system and set up the ultrasonic food cutting line.