- Premium quality single-stage single-suction centrifugal pumps are designed for use in industries with high demands on hygiene and operating flexibility to increase production efficiency.
- The installed motor is equipped with noise-absorbing properties and runs much quieter than most analogues.
- Manufactured from chemically resistant, high-quality materials that meet the most stringent requirements of global hygiene standards.
- Ceramic gland and reliable and simple design ensures long and trouble-free operation, and the easy-to-disassemble structure ensures easier maintenance and cleaning.
- Provides for cleaning and sterilization without disassembly according to performance criteria for pumps.
- The pumps can be used for liquids with operating temperatures up to 110 °C.
- The kit includes additional motor protection, which is made of chemically resistant stainless steel.
Specifications of food processing pump
Eterno — 5K
|Rotation speed||1500 rpm|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||370х180х200 mm|
Application of the centrifugal pump
Eterno — 5K
- in the dairy industry – for pumping milk, milk whey, buttermilk, vegetable oil, cream, ice cream mixtures, skim, condensed milk, milk bacterial starter, kefir, ayran (and other dairy products), CIP-solutions
- in the brewing industry – for transportation of beer mash (version with shaft speed of 1000 rpm and 1500 rpm), beer wort, purified water, brewer’s spent grains, starch hydrolyzate, alcohol yeast solution, steamed grains
- in the wine and spirits industry – for wine, grape must, softened purified water, lute water, epiurate, blend, spirit and water-alcohol mixture, vodka tint, cognac, wine barda, spirited juice
- in soft drinks production – for pumping vegetable and fruit juices, vitamin and mineral water, mors, nectar, kvass, syrup, as well as gas-containing drinks
- in the canning industry – for food products such as sauces, dips, saline solution (pickle brine), marinades, sugar syrup,
- for vacuum extraction of viscous media in vacuum evaporation units.
Large producers of cheese and dairy products