Raw material loading window
Cheese dough unloading window
- Portion cheese melter capable of processing up to 250 kg of raw materials in 15 minutes !
- This unit is intended for the production of Pasta-Filata group cheeses (Mozzarella, Scamorza, Provolone, Suluguni, Chechil, etc.), for curd and thermized products (cream cheese, cheese for sushi), as well as for Processed cheeses (pizza -cheese, lumpy, pasty, sausage and analog).
- The device allows you to work with traditional curd grains, prepared kalata or dry bulk ingredients.
- The device is completely made of stainless steel AISI 316, and also has a boiler jacket with the ability to supply steam at a pressure of up to 4 Bar.
- Melting of the product is carried out by direct injection into the product or by heating the raw material with a boiler jacket.
- The machine is designed to achieve a uniquely high jacket steam pressure while remaining safe during operation.
The brewhouse is equipped with two multidirectional augers used to knead the mass while heating with a variable speed of rotation by means of a geared motor and an inverter.
Can be used to produce:
- Brine group of cheeses
- Thermalized curds
- Cream cheese
Characteristics of the batch screw melter
Unico — 800
The cheese melter is made according to individual characteristics and preferences
|Steam flow||100 kg / h|
|One-time download||100-250 kg|
|Melting cycle of one load||15 minutes|
|Rated power||15 kW|
|Air flow||20-50 m3 \ h|
|Air pressure (min-max)||4-6 atm|
|Overall dimensions LxWxH||2700х1750х3150 mm|
Products made in portions
screw melter Unico — 800
Each product has its own recipe and technology
Sorts of cheese
- Curd desserts
- Thermalized desserts
- Pizza cheese
- Lamellar (timber, bar, triangular)
- Pasty (cheese in cups)
- Smoked (loaves, sausage cheeses)
The main raw material in the production of cheeses
on the melter Unico — 800
Each type of raw material requires its own cooking technology
- Semi-hard cheese
- Cheese, soft
- Pickled cheeses
- Special cheese for melting
- Low-fat cheeses
- Cream cheese
- Milk fat
- Cow's milk
- Goat milk
- Sheep's milk
- Cream, dry
- Plastic cream
- Powdered milk
- Condensed milk
- Protein masses
- Bacterial starters
Large producers of cheese and dairy products